Exient is looking for an experienced Games Analyst to work at its Malta studio. The candidate will work with the product teams to optimise existing gameplay and drive the development of new features, creating balancing simulations to inform design decisions.
The candidate will also monitor game performance and core KPIs on a daily basis, as well as designing and maintaining game telemetry. The candidate is also expected to perform deep-dive analysis on player behaviour and provide regular reports to the product teams.
Skills & Expertise
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science or a related field
- Experience visualizing data and communicating results to an audience of varied disciplines and backgrounds
- Familiarity with SQL and its other variants (or other data or math related languages)
- A pragmatic mindset – able to strive for full statistical rigor while maintaining a practical, ROI focused approach
- Good working knowledge of game economies and game balance in general
- Ability to work cross-discipline and communicate ideas with non-technical staff
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to estimate work complexity and time
Fluent in English
- Experience of the following:
- Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI or similar
- DeltaDNA, GameAnalytics, Redash or similar
- Matlab,SPSS, SAS or R
- Statistical Modeling (Frequentist or Bayesian)
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Experience as an analyst on at least one released F2P title, preferably mobile
- A good balance of science and creativity
- Fast learner, adaptive to a highly changing business
- Able to work in an iterative and agile production process
- Interest in mobile and free-to-play games.