Junior Unity Programmer
Exient Ltd requires a talented, full time junior programmer to join the multi-disciplined team at our Leamington Spa studio. The candidate will be specifically responsible for designing, developing, writing, testing and implementing systems and game code on mobile phone titles.
Roles & Duties
- Designs, implements and test systems and game code.
- Works with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development of products as required.
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules with some oversight and delivers high quality work to that schedule.
Skills & Expertise
- Competent in C++/C#, using language features to create clear implementations.
- Unity experience preferred
- Writes clear, maintainable, portable, and performance targeted code.
- Understanding of debugging techniques and ability to interpret the cause of a crash or hang.
- Grounding in pure and applied mathematical concepts such as algebra, trigonometry, vectors and matrices.
- Demonstrate strong (English language) verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and mature attitude
- Proactive in keeping manager and team informed about progress and problems.
- Demonstrates thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Willing and able to develop, including accepting constructive feedback.