Exient is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and creative Producer to drive success in our free to play mobile titles.
We believe in collaborative success, a strong team spirit, a drive for excellence in everything we do, and having a lot of fun along the way. As the Producer you will help us achieve these goals.
You will be upbeat, dynamic, and always positive yet determined to help a small team of super talented developers reach the success we strive. We believe a happy working environment within the restrictions of a small business leads to extraordinary things. We will work together on a regular basis to discuss strategy for the project moving forward, but you won’t be afraid to challenge and propose alternate perspectives should you feel that is the best route forward.
You love wearing multiple hats throughout the day and are happy to get involved in any aspect of the business that can help your game thrive. Capable of keeping an eye on multiple aspects of a project at once, you are the go-to person for titles currently in development. Your happy, collaborative, caring attitude drives success. You see barriers as a challenge not a blocker.
Above all, you are an ambassador for the projects, the team and the Company.
We are developers and producers of mobile games. We love what we do and we want you to love it, too! We believe in equal opportunities, creating a fun working environment and always trying to be the best. We’d love to hear from you!
Roles & Duties
- Maintain the Jira backlog for multiple projects in various stages of development. Assisting in the prioritization of stories for upcoming builds, monitoring stories in progress and keeping the team aware of tasks related to those stories, especially when tasks are being overlooked or blocking other work.
- Act as Scrum Master for the team, driving sprint kick-offs, standups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Helping QA, providing the details of features that are in development.
- Coordinate with management to ensure the project is on track and the team’s motivation is focused towards key goals.
- Communicate regularly with our partners about project status and achievements.
- Understand the build process for mobile development (iOS, Android, Amazon) and the consequences of failed builds or failed updates.
- Work alongside the analysts and studio management to figure out the best approach for the title in order to maximise lifetime value and minimise cost per install.
Skills & Expertise
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of production tools and methodology: JIRA, Confluence, Kanban, Scrum, general agile practices.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and team motivational skills.
- A real love of mobile games, ideally having shipped at least 2 titles.
- Excellent organisational skills in a busy and varied environment.
- The ability to prioritise multiple and demanding tasks, adapting to changing requirements.
- Ability to understand data analysis tools (e.g. deltaDNA) to create hypotheses for strategic decisions.
- Advanced skills in documentation and presentation tools: Microsoft Office and Google Suite Apps.