Senior Artist (UI)
Exient is looking for a UI focussed Senior Artist to work at its Malta studio. You will be essential in assisting our UI/UX efforts, by imagining, conceptualising, and implementing UI for gameplay features in an agile and iterative game development process. Focus your artistic talent to build quality products with a team of committed artists, designers and engineers. Creating clean, beautiful user interfaces, critical for success in the casual market space.
Skills & Expertise
● Minimum 5+ years industry experience as a UI Artist.
● Strong understanding of UI and usability principles.
● Strong graphic design skills; typography, iconography, composition, layout, motion design and a keen eye for colour.
● Experience with Unity and/or UE4.
● Ninja level Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Experience with 2D mockup/wireframing software.
● Experience with source control systems such as Perforce and/or Git.
● Work with the Art Director and feature owners to visualise elegant and fun solutions to complex ideas.
● Collaborate with other disciplines to creatively execute designs from wireframe through to final implementation.
● Work with production management to prioritise tasks and have a good understanding of workflows.
● Experience with mobile / casual games.
● Experience with 3D modeling.
● Experience using other Adobe tools such as After Effects and Premiere Pro.
● A level head and not afraid of creative clashes.
● Willingness to help guide and mentor artists throughout all phases of development in
creating high fidelity art.