Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free to play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
We seek an Office Manager to work at our Malta studio. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the smooth operation of the studio and all its facilities. You will be organising office operations and procedures as well as scheduling meetings and appointments. You will be assisting in the onboarding of new employees, maintaining and updating office policies and addressing employees’ queries.
You will be handling facility management including liaising with vendors, cleaning, catering and security services and planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences. You will maintain master corporate calendars and maintain documentation and filing systems for both paper and electronic records.
● Minimum 5 years in a senior administrative position
● Excellent knowledge of office managements systems and procedures
● Discretion in handling personal and confidential information
● Familiarity with Maltese administration, in relation to onboarding new staff
● Self-motivated, proactive and well organised
● Able to adapt to changing situations
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to plan and organise social events for staff
● Excellent verbal and written English.
Helpful to have
● Past experience dealing with company accounts and finances
● Interest in mobile and free-to-play games
● Fluent in Maltese.