Location: UK/Leamington Spa, Valetta/Malta
Exient is an independent publisher of games on mobile devices. With studios in the UK and Malta, Exient is committed to bringing world-renowned IP to the free-to-play mobile space for all to enjoy. Our unique, self-funded approach makes us both a great place to work and a great company to partner with, allowing you to engage with an audience of billions through our games.
Exient is looking for a Marketing Artist to join our growing Publishing and Marketing Team. We are looking for a self-motivated person to work closely with our Creative Marketing Manager, game teams, and key stakeholders; primarily in the creation of exciting digital animation, video capture and artwork for marketing and app store usage including promotional graphics, icons, screenshots, store, and social content, and much more.
The role is open for anyone eager to join a fast-moving content creation team, full of fresh ideas with the skill to communicate, pitch, and deliver projects based on globally recognized IP’s, as well as delivering assigned briefs to a high standard.
If you are experienced in graphics and video design, with knowledge of social and game communities, this role is ideal for you.
Who you will be working with
- Within the Publishing and Marketing Team in a matrix reporting environment where you may need to work collaboratively across reporting lines with our designers, artists, engineers and producers
- What you will be working on
- Marketing creatives to serve a diverse set of interests and requirements, including
- Publishing – Icons, screenshots, feature graphics
- Social – Mixed content for live game support
- Brand – Web graphics, B2B graphics, pitches
- User Acquisition – Video graphics, end cards
Recommended Technical and Creative Skills
- Highly proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite, including knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Portfolio of work showing illustrations and/or graphic design
- Understand the value of testing, AB variants and being guided by data in design
- Able to adopt different, unique art styles, across 2D and 3D
- Strong collaboration skills, working with a talented team of designers and artists to promote and ensure their work is shown in the best light
- Willingness to learn new skills and new systems
- Experience with Unity a plus
Personal and Professional Skills
- Curious and analytical, thinking strategically as well as creatively
- Keen to solve problems to the best of their abilities
- Organised, proactive, collaborative and comfortable working in an agile working environment, while maintaining deadlines
- You love video games!